I really have great people in my life. Some days, I just have to sit back in awe at where I am and where I'm going. 5 days a week, I sit in a room with 150+ other people who the Father has also called to a specific place and task. It just shows His heart for His people all over the world.
I'm starting to make some good friends here. This past week has been filled with the following: singing to Vanilla Ice and 80s music, laughing at "Friends" in Arabic, writing fun songs, and joining together to lift up the people we are about to go live among.
I am thankful for my friends and family back home, thankful for this community here and thankful for the friends in my new home.
Tomorrow starts a month of intense prayer and fasting for the majority group in my country. Please remember them these next 30 days, that they will hear and receive the Truth.
Official countdown: 46 days.
3 comments:
holy moly lady.
i'm so so excited for you.
We sure missed you Sunday night! Sounds like things are going really great, so pumped for you!
I'm so excited for you! Prayin'!!!
Post a Comment