omg i love your place, do you have a roommate??
That is so much bigger than I thought! It's really nice.
Yeah...thanks for the pictures. I can now add you to my blogs that I stalk.
You did not tell me you were moving to the beach...I saw sailboats...Doyle
Thanks for posting pictures! We are so excited for you and hope to visit...with a boy or two in tow!
Your place is nicer than my rent house at TCU. Cody J
Post a Comment
6 comments:
omg i love your place, do you have a roommate??
That is so much bigger than I thought! It's really nice.
Yeah...thanks for the pictures. I can now add you to my blogs that I stalk.
You did not tell me you were moving to the beach...I saw sailboats...Doyle
Thanks for posting pictures! We are so excited for you and hope to visit...with a boy or two in tow!
Your place is nicer than my rent house at TCU. Cody J
Post a Comment