Monday, May 25, 2009

visitors kiteer!

We have had a lot of visitors these past few weeks which has made for a busy and fun month. My parents left last week--we had a great time!--and two days after they left, a group from Florida arrived who will be here for 3 weeks. Friday, some friends from Tulsa arrived for a visit and today I am getting ready to pick up group #3! The airport shuttle people and I are practically on a first-name basis. :)


Here's a look into my mom and dad's visit and then a few pics of our other visitors.



Felucca ride with new friends






Side trip with Tulsa group
Being out among the people really makes me love it here.
I mean look at these faces...




Dad..this picture is for you.

1 comment:

kristijenene said...

2 days and you'll be making the best trip to the airport you've ever made. yaya.