Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Festivities

Parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the...sand? Well, there was no caroling, but I did have a fun Christmas with friends.

It all started with a team Dirty Santa party. It was so fun laughing at all the silly presents and eating some yummy snacks.

A cheesy gift party is not complete with out a metallic Mary...

...belly dancing skirt...
...a creepy Santa perfect for hanging in a taxi window...
...matching Tweety Bird headrest covers...
...or spinning poultry.

Christmas Eve, we all got together for an awesome meal and fun Christmas stories for the kiddos.

A special guest read Luke 2...
Cute little Christmas baby

We even had a Coptic pecan pie!

Christmas Day was spent opening gifts, playing games and watching movies. Such a fun time of celebrating! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoy a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

I love to read your posts and see your pics. So glad you had a great Christmas!