Saturday, July 25, 2009

summer camp

I just had a great week spending time with some local students. Our team here and a team from home helped put on a camp for students from all over the area. It was hot, there were innumerable flies and no AC, but the reward was more than worth it. The Father definitely moved and I am thankful to have been a part of it. If you want more details and don't get my email updates, leave a comment and let me know if you want to start receiving them.

Enjoy these pictures from the week:

The "introducing game": each team had to come up with a creative way to introduce themselves to the rest of the camp. Oh, the things you do for mnstry! :)

Sweet pr-yer times with the students

Girly girls and silly boys...the same in every culture :)


Group sessions

Lovely new friends


I really do have the best job ever!

1 comment:

Hannah Cooper said...

... and you live in the best country ever! can't wait to see you when i get back :)