As my one year anniversary in country approaches, I've become a bit reflective:
"What have I learned since moving overseas?"
"How am I different?"
Questions that I feel may not be fully answered or understood until I've gotten some distance and perspective on my time here. However, there are two things that I realized that I've grown to like in the past year: coffee and country music. Yeah, unexpected for me too. But it's true. I have come to appreciate both of these things since leaving America. Who would have thought?
Not the deep insightful post that the title alludes to, sorry. But not everything happens like you expect. (a third and daily discovery) Just a little window of honesty into my world.
3 comments:
You're making me LOL!
love it. i have started thinking about those questions a lot lately too. and I love coffee now too! so funny.
hilarious! i was really reading to see what big things you have learned! ha! made me laugh..as always :)
Post a Comment