I had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving. I shared a wonderful meal with friends, kicked off the Christmas season with Elf and hot chocolate, and got to watch a little of the Cowboys and talk to my family on the phone. I am so blessed. I love the holidays!
baking dessert

the men carving the bird

This was not your typical Butterball turkey. The guys went to the butcher on Wednesday to pick it out and watched as he killed and de-feathered the turkey on the spot! At least we know it's fresh!

kitchen preparations


cute kiddos enjoying the meal

It took 26 years and moving half way around the world,
but I finally graduated from the kid's table!

watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

A great way to spend the holiday. I am so fortunate to have friends here who are like family. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful as well!
2 comments:
What lovely photos, April! Happy Thanksgiving, TCABC Cairo!
It sounds like you had a great celebration - I can't believe the guys had to watch the bird be killed, that would be enough to make me vegetarian. I love the pictures. My love to all of you there!!
Post a Comment